Inventory Control / Customer Service, Assistant Manager (RJ)
Ref : Logistic firm
Salary: RM 4,500.00 – RM 5,500.00
• Demand Planning: Maintain an acceptable and accurate level of physical inventory (balance of demand and supply).
• To implement a control system to reduce shortage, overages and inventory obsolescence.
• Stock Count: Involve in monthly stock count as required by company policy. Reconcile the inventory record versus physical inventory for a complete and accurate count.
• Assist management in the development, implementation and monitoring all key functions related to inventory transactions to assure that they are accurate and timely.
• Response to special request from customers, changes or unexpected disturbance in product supply or contingent situations.
• Oversee the process of order taking and product recovery performed by the Customer Services Team.
• Seek proactive understanding of customer needs and achieve total customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate with internal resources to offer constructive solutions to satisfy the customer and to support their future growth.
• Liaise with operation team to meet customers’ special requests.
• KPI performance management
• Prepare required report to both customers and suppliers.
• Ensuring the right amount of stock to meet customer needs and also to avoid overstocking items; which ties up cash and creates storage issues. Right product quality are maintained to meet customer needs.
• Align with customers and vendors for a good and efficient supply pattern, both within cost restraints and consistent with vendors’ lead time.
• Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions.
• Assured supply of 100%
• Provide accurate and timely reports to support business decision.
• Work with management team to achieve company targets.
• Ensure the performance of the Inventory Control and Customer Service met the KPI.
• Customer satisfaction survey result and audit result
• Any ad-hoc related matters
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Economics or related disciplines
- Additional qualification in Purchasing or Inventory Control an added advantage
- 5 years purchasing, inventory control and customer service experience, of which 3 years in a managerial role
- Exposure to the fast food chain industry and good connection with the shipping industry desirables (for imported products)
- Strong leadership, people management skills & strategic thinking
- Good numerical sense, sensitive to data and analytical skill
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation & customer oriented skills
- Proficient with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Independent, self-assured, self starter and willing to take responsibility
- Quick to act, adapt to changes quickly and be a change agent.
- Communicative, participative, persuasive and positive
- Big pictured/ conceptual oriented
- Customer oriented and result focus