Software Programmer (LY)
Location: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Salary: Based on experience
• Determining the approach to be utilized in a project implementation.
• Able to understanding of the product from both a functional and technical perspective along with implementation methodologies for the technology being utilized in product development
• Assist to design and build product deliverables according to specifications, escalates technical design or specification issues to business analyst/project manager and application development director, and works within a given time frame to complete coding.
• Follow good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
• Basic knowledge in Node JS, WebBased, PHP, JavaScirpt, Linux, Shell programming, Laravel & Bash scripting/programming.
• Good at communicating verbally and in writing
• Fresh graduates will be considered provided they have the passion to learn