ICT Executive (CYN)
Location: Bangsar , Malaysia
Ref:Oil and Gas Company
Salary: Salary up to RM3500
• Advise users on software features and how they will assist in a variety of contexts, for instance in Microsoft Office & share point.
• PC Maintenance – replacement/upgrade of hardware, software upgrade, troubleshooting, updates.
• Telephone help-line; handling problems and faults or assisting users to maximize their use of the hardware or software; offering clear advice and solutions over the phone, wherever possible in HQ and branches.
• Monitor backup for the AD, Exchange, Finance and HR Servers.
• Network management: user maintenance, allocating resources to new users, maintaining, public and shared folders.
• Unpack and install ICT equipment such as new computers and peripherals, and enter all new equipment into an IT inventory database.
• Check of all network connections and active components – network cards, data outlets, patch leads, hubs, switches and router.
• Provide support and assistant on business systems implementation (ERP System).
• Assist in Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) infrastructure for organization Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
• Reviewing progress and identifying opportunities for further system enhancement and areas for new development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.