ERP Executive (CYN)
Location:Bangsar , Malaysia
Ref:Oil and Gas Company
Salary: Salary Up To Rm4000
• Able to convert Business Process Requirement into ERP System Requirement.
• Implementation of ERP System, provide training, prepare user guide, end user support and reports customization.
• To ensure all projects, systems, administrative task and documentation are in order and compliance to Policy and Procedure.
• Responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources.
• To provides project coordination, functional expertise and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise wide information systems.
• To ensure procedures, controls, system, security and business recovery considerations is incorporated in the system and documented.
• To maintain and enhance the effectiveness of system to meet current and future business needs.
• To provide information and decision criteria to Management to meet organization’s objective.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- Possess at least 2 years of working experience with any ERP System.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in Crystal Reports, SQL Programming and MSSQL SSRS will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work effectively in a team.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as good interpersonal & communication skills.